Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- Returnable within 21 days for Gilt Credit.
- Semi sheer voile graphic print blouse
- Pointed collar, pleat detail at sleeve cuff, rounded hem
- Button-down front
- 25 inches from shoulder to hem; Measurements were taken from a size 40
- Model's height is 5 feet 10 inches; bust 32 inches; waist 25 inches; hips 35 inches
- Model's height in Red /Black is 5 feet 9½ inches; bust 31 inches; waist 23½ inches; hips 34½ inches
Material: 72% cotton and 28% silk shell
McQueen was known as “the hooligan of English fashion” for his button-pushing runway shows and for his rebellion against the industry’s elite. But everyone agrees that prior to his passing, the son of a London taxi driver was the best damn tailor in the business. Chalk that up to the time he spent on London’s Savile Row, where he apprenticed before pursuing his MA at London’s Central Saint Martins College. McQueen's mix of classic fit, embellished surfaces, and slightly Gothic sensibilities earned the line a long list of admirers, awards, and honors, including a CBE from Queen Elizabeth in 2003. And with McQ, that celebrated, signature McQueen aesthetic gets democratized in the form of accessible cuts, prices, and styles.