Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- Returnable within 21 days for Gilt Credit.
- Voile color block tank dress
- Panel seaming, bubble hem
- Exposed back zipper closure
- 44 inches from shoulder to hem; Measurements were taken from a size 40
- Model's height is 5 feet 10 inches; bust 32 inches; waist 25 inches; hips 35 inches
Material: 67% cotton and 33% silk shell
McQueen was known as “the hooligan of English fashion” for his button-pushing runway shows and for his rebellion against the industry’s elite. But everyone agrees that prior to his passing, the son of a London taxi driver was the best damn tailor in the business. Chalk that up to the time he spent on London’s Savile Row, where he apprenticed before pursuing his MA at London’s Central Saint Martins College. McQueen's mix of classic fit, embellished surfaces, and slightly Gothic sensibilities earned the line a long list of admirers, awards, and honors, including a CBE from Queen Elizabeth in 2003. And with McQ, that celebrated, signature McQueen aesthetic gets democratized in the form of accessible cuts, prices, and styles.