Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- Returnable within 21 days. Free return shipping for Gilt Credit, or cash refund less return fees.
Long sleeve wool and cotton large plaid dual zip front padded motorcycle jacket.
- Double snap collar closure, front zip pockets, and zip cuffs.
- Belted waist with a buckle closure and belt loops with a snap hem closure.
- Fully lined with an interior pocket.
- Approximate length: 24½". Measurements were taken from a size 48. Model's measurements: Height: 6'1", Waist: 32", Shirt 15.5, Suit: 40.
Material: 51% Cotton, 49% Wool
McQueen was known as “the hooligan of English fashion” for his button-pushing runway shows and for his rebellion against the industry’s elite. But everyone agrees that prior to his passing, the son of a London taxi driver was the best damn tailor in the business. Chalk that up to the time he spent on London’s Savile Row, where he apprenticed before pursuing his MA at London’s Central Saint Martins College. McQueen's mix of classic fit, embellished surfaces, and slightly Gothic sensibilities earned the line a long list of admirers, awards, and honors, including a CBE from Queen Elizabeth in 2003. And with McQ, that celebrated, signature McQueen aesthetic gets democratized in the form of accessible cuts, prices, and styles.