Please note, this item is final sale and non-returnable.
Five pocket skinny leg cotton stretch bleached jeans.
- Buttoned fly with button closure and belt loops.
- Waist and back pockets with a back waist leather logo tag.
- Front coin pocket embroidered skull logo with distressing and contrast stitching throughout.
- Please note any distressing or fading is an intentional and desirable aspect of this product.
- Approximate measurements: rise: 8", leg opening: 14", inseam: 33". Measurements were taken from a size 32. Model's measurements: Height: 6'1", Waist: 32", Shirt 15.5, Suit: 40.
99% Cotton, 1% Elastane
McQueen was known as “the hooligan of English fashion” for his button-pushing runway shows and for his rebellion against the industry’s elite. But everyone agrees that prior to his passing, the son of a London taxi driver was the best damn tailor in the business. Chalk that up to the time he spent on London’s Savile Row, where he apprenticed before pursuing his MA at London’s Central Saint Martins College. McQueen's mix of classic fit, embellished surfaces, and slightly Gothic sensibilities earned the line a long list of admirers, awards, and honors, including a CBE from Queen Elizabeth in 2003. And with McQ, that celebrated, signature McQueen aesthetic gets democratized in the form of accessible cuts, prices, and styles.