- Cotton blend woven tunic blouse
- Textured print weave throughout with frayed edge flower embroidery throughout, rounded collar, tiered ruffle panels at neck and front with frayed edge trim, stitched detail at neck, button sleeve cuff, rounded hem, tonal top stitching, panel seaming
- Partial button down front closure
- 29 inches from shoulder to hem; Measurements were taken from a size 40
- Model's height is 5 feet 9 inches; bust 34 inches; waist 24 inches; hips 34 inches
- Dry clean only
70% cotton and 30% viscose shell.70% cotton and 30% viscose contrast
McQueen was known as “the hooligan of English fashion” for his button-pushing runway shows and for his rebellion against the industry’s elite. But everyone agrees that prior to his passing, the son of a London taxi driver was the best damn tailor in the business. Chalk that up to the time he spent on London’s Savile Row, where he apprenticed before pursuing his MA at London’s Central Saint Martins College. McQueen's mix of classic fit, embellished surfaces, and slightly Gothic sensibilities earned the line a long list of admirers, awards, and honors, including a CBE from Queen Elizabeth in 2003. And with McQ, that celebrated, signature McQueen aesthetic gets democratized in the form of accessible cuts, prices, and styles.