- Woven cotton blend blazer
- Notch lapel, built-in shoulder pads, patch pocket at bust with logo applique, front slip pockets, tonal top stitching, panel seaming
- Front two button closure, fully lined
- 27 inches from shoulder to hem; Measurements were taken from a size 40
- Model's height is 5 feet 9 inches; bust 34 inches; waist 24 inches; hips 34 inches
- Dry clean only
67% cotton and 33% wool shell. 80% polyester and 20% viscose combo. 100% viscose lining
McQueen was known as “the hooligan of English fashion” for his button-pushing runway shows and for his rebellion against the industry’s elite. But everyone agrees that prior to his passing, the son of a London taxi driver was the best damn tailor in the business. Chalk that up to the time he spent on London’s Savile Row, where he apprenticed before pursuing his MA at London’s Central Saint Martins College. McQueen's mix of classic fit, embellished surfaces, and slightly Gothic sensibilities earned the line a long list of admirers, awards, and honors, including a CBE from Queen Elizabeth in 2003. And with McQ, that celebrated, signature McQueen aesthetic gets democratized in the form of accessible cuts, prices, and styles.