Please note, this item is final sale and non-returnable.
Long sleeve wool single breasted two button front windowpane suit.
- Notch lapel with button hole, front pockets, non-functional button cuffs and back side vents.
- Contrast interior collar.
- Fully lined with interior pockets.
Flat front straight leg wool trousers.
- Zippered fly with extended button, hidden hook-and-bar and interior button closure and belt loops.
- Waist and back button pockets.
- Partially lined.
- Approximate measurements: rise: 10", leg opening: 17", inseam: 36" (unhemmed). Measurements were taken from a size 38r. Model's measurements: Height: 6'1", Waist: 31", Shirt: 15.5, Suit: 40.
- Dry clean only.
Michael Michael Kors Suiting
Beloved by fashion editors worldwide for his timeless, clean-cut aesthetic, Michael Kors has played a pivotal role in defining American fashion. In 1981 Kors launched his namesake ready-to-wear label and quickly developed a reputation for designing chic, sporty women’s clothing that reinterpreted classic style with casual ease. In 2001 he added shoes and accessories to his flagship label, then a men’s sportswear line in 2002. Launched in 2004, Kors' diffusion line MICHAEL Michael Kors features an extensive collection of men's suits in handsome styles ranging from basic black wool to tan sharkskin wool and trim-fit polyester/viscose in grey pinstripes. The youngest-ever recipient of the CFDA's Geoffrey Beene Lifetime Achievement Award, Kors continues to present fresh takes on suits as well as handbags, watches, jewelry, trousers, jackets, and other wardrobe staples. As one writer put it, “his clothes have never lost that clarity, that versatility, that American, self-possessed, no-brainer chic.”