- Semi-sheer woven mesh lace skirt
- Tonal elasticized band at waist, tonal top stitching
- Hidden side zipper closure, fully lined
- 17½ inches from waist to hem; Measurements were taken from a size S
- Model's height is 5 feet 9½ inches; bust 34 inches; waist 24½ inches; hips 35 inches
- Dry clean only
90% cotton and 10% nylon shell. 100% acetate lining
Let Miguelina design the perfect bikini, tropical-glam dress, and breezy tunic for your next fabulous beach getaway. Dominican fashion designer Miguelina Gambaccini launched her career by experimenting with dyed cheesecloth. Soon, department stores all over the world were selling her luxurious, resort-ready clothing collection. A classic Miguelina ensemble combines vibrant colors, ultra-feminine silhouettes, and exotic textiles: think elegant ankle-length caftans, sleeveless dresses constructed from white mesh and sheer fabric, off-the-shoulder tops made of tiered lace, and wide-leg linen pants paired with strappy shoes. Elle, Lucky and the New York Post have all featured Miguelina’s jetset-friendly designs, which are popular with Hollywood A-listers such as Jennifer Lopez, Halle Berry, and Kate Hudson.