Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- This item has been further reduced from its original Gilt price. It is final sale and non-returnable.
- Silk blend woven dress
- Embroidered lace bodice with contrast ruffle trim, scalloped edge fringe trim at sleeves, tonal top stitching, panel seaming
- Hidden back zipper with hook and eye closure, fully lined
- 37 inches from shoulder to hem; Measurements were taken from a size S
- Model's height is 5 feet 9 inches; bust 34 inches; waist 24 inches; hips 35 inches
- Dry clean only
Material: 100% nylon shell. 100% silk combo. 55% polyester, 42% cotton and 3% spandex lining
Origin: United States
Let Miguelina design the perfect bikini, tropical-glam dress, and breezy tunic for your next fabulous beach getaway. Dominican fashion designer Miguelina Gambaccini launched her career by experimenting with dyed cheesecloth. Soon, department stores all over the world were selling her luxurious, resort-ready clothing collection. A classic Miguelina ensemble combines vibrant colors, ultra-feminine silhouettes, and exotic textiles: think elegant ankle-length caftans, sleeveless dresses constructed from white mesh and sheer fabric, off-the-shoulder tops made of tiered lace, and wide-leg linen pants paired with strappy shoes. Elle, Lucky and the New York Post have all featured Miguelina’s jetset-friendly designs, which are popular with Hollywood A-listers such as Jennifer Lopez, Halle Berry, and Kate Hudson.