Woven cotton-blend jean
- Mid rise
- Belt loops
- Slip pockets at waist
- Patch pockets at back with embroidered logo detail
- Button front closure with zip fly
* Rise: 8" Inseam: 29" (taken from size 26)
* Model's height is 5 feet 9 inches
Care: Machine wash
- Please note, material content of the "union navy",is as follows; 98% cotton and 2% elastane.
66% cotton, 32% lyocell, 5% elastane
No matter how you like your designer denim, MiH — originally named Made in Heaven — has the fit and style you crave. Founded in1969, this London-based fashion label has dressed everyone from Jane Birkin to Kate Moss in its flattering, curve-hugging jeans, which make your legs look impossibly long and lean. MiH designer Chloe Lonsdale comes from English jeans royalty — her dad, Tony (once nicknamed the UK’s “Blue Jean King”), and model mom, Chekkie, made MiH hot in the 1970s. These days, the brand specializes in retro-chic styles such as high-waisted “Halsey” cut-off shorts, low-rise “Breathless” skinny jeans, Marrakesh kick-flares, and the slouchy, mid-rise London boot-cut style. Pair up your MiH pants with one of the brand’s elegant shirts or linen blazers and step out in chic, casual style.