- Stretch cotton corduroy woven shirt
- Pointed collar, cargo patch pockets at bust with button closures, pleated sleeves with button cuffs, vintage patch appliques throughout, tonal top stitching, panel seaming
- Button down front closure
- 22 inches from shoulder to hem; Measurements were taken from a size S
- Model's height is 5 feet 9 inches; bust 34 inches; waist 24 inches; hips 34 inches
- Dry clean only
98% cotton and 2% elastane shell
No matter how you like your designer denim, MiH — originally named Made in Heaven — has the fit and style you crave. Founded in1969, this London-based fashion label has dressed everyone from Jane Birkin to Kate Moss in its flattering, curve-hugging jeans, which make your legs look impossibly long and lean. MiH designer Chloe Lonsdale comes from English jeans royalty — her dad, Tony (once nicknamed the UK’s “Blue Jean King”), and model mom, Chekkie, made MiH hot in the 1970s. These days, the brand specializes in retro-chic styles such as high-waisted “Halsey” cut-off shorts, low-rise “Breathless” skinny jeans, Marrakesh kick-flares, and the slouchy, mid-rise London boot-cut style. Pair up your MiH pants with one of the brand’s elegant shirts or linen blazers and step out in chic, casual style.