- Moderate rise wideleg trouser jean
- Button tabs at side waist, side slash pockets, back slip pockets with button closure, signature bird embroidery at back pocket
- Double button up front with hidden zipper and interior clasp closure
- 36 inch inseam; 9 inch rise; Measurements were taken from a size 27
- Model's height is 5 feet 8½ inches; bust 32½ inches; waist 24 inches; hips 35 inches
98.5% cotton and 1.5% elastane shell
No matter how you like your designer denim, MiH — originally named Made in Heaven — has the fit and style you crave. Founded in1969, this London-based fashion label has dressed everyone from Jane Birkin to Kate Moss in its flattering, curve-hugging jeans, which make your legs look impossibly long and lean. MiH designer Chloe Lonsdale comes from English jeans royalty — her dad, Tony (once nicknamed the UK’s “Blue Jean King”), and model mom, Chekkie, made MiH hot in the 1970s. These days, the brand specializes in retro-chic styles such as high-waisted “Halsey” cut-off shorts, low-rise “Breathless” skinny jeans, Marrakesh kick-flares, and the slouchy, mid-rise London boot-cut style. Pair up your MiH pants with one of the brand’s elegant shirts or linen blazers and step out in chic, casual style.