- Stretch woven halter romper
- Fine accordion pleated chiffon waistband with twist detail, fine accordion pleated chiffon short, front slash pockets, tonal top stitching, panel seaming
- Hook and eye closures at neck, hidden back zipper with hook and eye closure, fully lined
- 2½ inch inseam; 10 inch rise; Measurements were taken from a size 4
- Model's height is 5 feet 9 inches; bust 34 inches; waist 24 inches; hips 34 inches
- Dry clean only
98% polyester and 2% spandex shell. 100% polyester combo. 100% polyester lining
In the Spanish language, Miha is a term of endearment that means “my daughter." In the language of contemporary fashion, Miha means ultra-feminine silhouettes, architectural shapes, custom fabrics, and artful draping. Founded in 2011 in New York City, Miha is the brainchild of Aimee Kellner — an industry vet whose diverse background and experiences include working for Alice + Olivia, Elizabeth & James, and Katayone Adeli. The brand, expressly trend-driven instead of “trendy”, is an ideal closet-full of chic staples and party-perfect looks for the season. For the nine-to-five, choose from the elegant blouses and blazers. And for after hours, dare to bare in sultry frocks made of velvet, lace, and luxe jacquard.