Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- Returnable within 21 days for Gilt Credit.
- Velvet knit dress
- V-neck, graphic print and metallic thread throughout, dolman raglan sleeves, tonal top stitching, panel seaming
- Keyhole button closure at back
- 35½ inches from shoulder to hem; Measurements were taken from a size S
- Model's height is 5 feet 9 inches; bust 34 inches; waist 24 inches; hips 34 inches
- Dry clean only
Material: 95% nylon and 5% spandex shell
In the Spanish language, Miha is a term of endearment that means “my daughter." In the language of contemporary fashion, Miha means ultra-feminine silhouettes, architectural shapes, custom fabrics, and artful draping. Founded in 2011 in New York City, Miha is the brainchild of friends Aimee Kellner, Caroline Constas, and Stephanie Otto — industry vets whose diverse backgrounds and experiences include working for Alice + Olivia, Elizabeth & James and other well-known brands. Chic and cutting-edge yet accessible, Miha offers everyday women’s clothing with a focus on novelty knits, perfectly placed pleats and delicate prints. For the nine-to-five, choose from the label’s elegant blouses and blazers. For after-hours, dare to bare in Miha’s sultry frocks made of velvet, lace, and luxe jacquard.