- Leather and contrast jersey knit vest
- Front zipper pockets, standing collar with zipper detail, ribbed knit trim, cut-out at back, functional buckle at back hem, optional knit under layer with drawstring hem and side slash pockets, snap tab epaulettes at shoulder, tonal top stitching, panel seaming
- Zip closure at front, interior zip closure at neck, hook and eye closures at front
- 18 inches from shoulder to hem without lining; 33 inches from shoulder to hem with lining; Measurements were taken from a size 4
- Model's height is 5 feet 9 inches; bust 34 inches; waist 24 inches; hips 34 inches
- Dry clean only
100% leather shell. 80% tencel and 20% rayon lining. 95% cotton and 5% spandex combo
In the Spanish language, Miha is a term of endearment that means “my daughter." In the language of contemporary fashion, Miha means ultra-feminine silhouettes, architectural shapes, custom fabrics, and artful draping. Founded in 2011 in New York City, Miha is the brainchild of Aimee Kellner — an industry vet whose diverse background and experiences include working for Alice + Olivia, Elizabeth & James, and Katayone Adeli. The brand, expressly trend-driven instead of “trendy”, is an ideal closet-full of chic staples and party-perfect looks for the season. For the nine-to-five, choose from the elegant blouses and blazers. And for after hours, dare to bare in sultry frocks made of velvet, lace, and luxe jacquard.