- Leather and satin blend knit dress
- Bustier bodice with underwire, contrast leather paneling at bodice with piped trim, pleated at waist, side slit pockets, leather wrap neckline, cut-out details at front and back, tonal top stitching, panel seaming
- Exposed side zipper closure, fully lined
- 34 inches from shoulder to hem; Measurements were taken from a size 4
- Model's height is 5 feet 9 inches; bust 33½ inches; waist 23½ inches; hips 33 inches
- Dry clean only
97% polyester and 3% spandex shell. 100% leather combo. 100% rayon lining
In the Spanish language, Miha is a term of endearment that means “my daughter." In the language of contemporary fashion, Miha means ultra-feminine silhouettes, architectural shapes, custom fabrics, and artful draping. Founded in 2011 in New York City, Miha is the brainchild of Aimee Kellner — an industry vet whose diverse background and experiences include working for Alice + Olivia, Elizabeth & James, and Katayone Adeli. The brand, expressly trend-driven instead of “trendy”, is an ideal closet-full of chic staples and party-perfect looks for the season. For the nine-to-five, choose from the elegant blouses and blazers. And for after hours, dare to bare in sultry frocks made of velvet, lace, and luxe jacquard.