- Leather and cotton blend knit jacket
- Front welt pockets, zipper closure at sleeve hem, pointed hem, contrast knit panels at sides and sleeves, semi-attached contrast knit draped panel at front, tonal top stitching, panel seaming
- Asymmetrical zip front closure, button closure at front, fully lined
- 32 inches from shoulder to hem; Measurements were taken from a size S
- Model's height is 5 feet 9 inches; bust 34 inches; waist 24 inches; hips 34 inches
- Dry clean only
100% leather shell. 50% cotton and 50% rayon contrast. 100% cotton lining. 100% acetate lining
As the designer responsible for the legendary Mike & Chris leather jacket, Mike Gonzalez has become a darling of the fashion world. Through his MIKEGONZALEZ collection, the inimitable designer blends a grungy, East Los Angeles street aesthetic with a variety of other diverse influences — from indigenous Peruvian motifs to luxe resort wear to outfits worn by his wife and muse Christine Park-Gonzalez. Rodriguez's designs emphasize elegant streetwear styles and post-punk edge: cuffed denim shorts, sheer tops, punchy prints on leggings and the perennially cool leather jacket feature prominently.