- Stretch cotton blend knit
- Stitched geometric quilting throughout, side slit pockets, folded collar, optional belt at waist with button fasten at back, tonal top stitching, panel seaming
- Hook and eye closures at front
- 35 inches from shoulder to hem; Measurements were taken from a size S
- Model's height is 5 feet 9 inches; bust 34 inches; waist 24 inches; hips 34 inches
- Dry clean only
47% cotton, 47% modal and 6% spandex shell
As the designer responsible for the legendary Mike & Chris leather jacket, Mike Gonzalez has become a darling of the fashion world. Through his MIKEGONZALEZ collection, the inimitable designer blends a grungy, East Los Angeles street aesthetic with a variety of other diverse influences — from indigenous Peruvian motifs to luxe resort wear to outfits worn by his wife and muse Christine Park-Gonzalez. Rodriguez's designs emphasize elegant streetwear styles and post-punk edge: cuffed denim shorts, sheer tops, punchy prints on leggings and the perennially cool leather jacket feature prominently.