- Wool cotton blend woven sheath dress
- Slit at neckline, contrast ribbed panel at waist, front slash pockets, back vent, tonal top stitching, panel seaming
- Exposed back zipper closure, fully lined
- 36½ inches from shoulder to hem; Measurements were taken from a size 4
- Model's height is 5 feet 9 inches; bust 34 inches; waist 24 inches; hips 34 inches
- Dry clean only
46% wool, 26% cotton, 27% silk and 1% lycra shell. 100% polyester lining
To say that Milly’s fun, feminine clothing is fit for a princess is no exaggeration: The label counts real-life royal Kate Middleton among its loyal fans. Founded in 2001 by NYC-based designer Michelle Smith — the first-ever American employed by Paris’ luxury fashion house Hermés — Milly synthesizes Smith’s loves for European art and fashion with bold, bright colors and prints, chic silhouettes, and expert tailoring. Shiny tweed cocktail coats in ballet-slipper pink, curve-flattering belted dresses, sexy swimwear in elegant floral prints, and a full range of fabric and leather handbags are decidedly modern with a vintage twist — think Audrey Hepburn meets Taylor Swift. In recent years Smith has expanded her label to include Milly Minis — a darling collection of dresses and outfits for tiny sophisticates — as well as tech accessories in eye-catching animal and geometric prints. In 2012 Milly collaborated with the preppy footwear label Sperry Top-Sider, lending its vibrant touch to Sperry's iconic boat shoes and lace-less sneakers. With looks like these, it's no wonder Milly has become a favorite among royals and celebs alike.