The MobiCam Digital DL Portable Multi-Camera Audio/Video Monitoring System is a versatile, handheld monitoring system--equally ideal for baby monitoring and do-it-yourself surveillance in the home. Both the high-resolution, LCD monitor and camera are portable, making it easy to carry them with you from room to room. Voice-activated audio and video alert you to changes in your home, office, or nursery, and night-vision mode ensures that you can see what's happening outside or after your newborn baby is asleep. With the ability to incorporate up to three additional cameras (sold separately), the MobiCam Digital DL offers peace of mind and security in almost any environment.
- The Digital DL has a range of up to 300 feet and utilizes an advanced 2.4 GHz digital signal to ensure that your transmissions are private and secure
- In addition to standard power plug-in, the Digital DL monitor operates with either five AA batteries or an optional rechargeable battery pack (batteries not included) making it easy to carry from room to room
- The MobiCam Digital DL features a high resolution, full color 2.4-inch TFT LCD screen with 28 frames-per-second performance
- The monitor sits on any flat surface for hands-free viewing. For a larger picture, you can also connect the monitor to your TV
- An extra-wide camera lens gives you a wide visual range. Combined with the automatic infrared night vision mode's 20-foot range, the MobiCam Digital DL provides far-reaching surveillance
- Voice-activated picture and sound, your monitor will remain on standby until a sound is detected in the area you're monitoring. The sound will then trigger the monitor's audio and video signal, so you can see and hear what's happening
- With the option to integrate up to four cameras, the Digital DL can substantially expand your view of remote areas and rooms (additional cameras sold separately). You can scroll through all four video feeds manually or set the monitor for automatic scan from camera to camera
- Connect the Digital DL to your PC via USB (cable included) to chat online with friends and family. The camera is compatible with popular chat services such as Skype, Microsoft Messenger, Google Video, Yahoo Messenger, and others
- What's in the box: Monitor unit, camera unit, two AC/DC power adaptors, USB cable, AV cable, camera mounting hardware, and instruction manual
Mobi Technologies, Inc
It didn't take long for Mobi Technologies to get noticed by consumers and award programs alike—since its launch in 2003, the Burbank-based brand has won awards from iParenting and the National Parenting Center, among others. With a goal of creating products that solve common problem with innovative solutions, it's no wonder the brand has especially endeared itself with parents. Standouts among Mobi's selection include talking thermometers and the MobiCam video monitoring system.