- Lambskin leather motorcycle jacket
- Snap button closures at collar, front slash pockets with zipper closure, contrast top stitching, panel seaming, snap button closures at sleeve cuff, snap detail at shoulder
- Exposed front zipper closure, fully lined
- 21 inches from shoulder to hem; Measurements were taken from a size S
- Model's height is 5 feet 9 inches; bust 34 inches; waist 24 inches; hips 34 inches
- Please note, necklace is used for styling only
100% lambskin shell. 65% polyester and 35% cotton shell. 100% polyester sleeve lining
Living up to its name, Modern Vintage reworks rare antique leathers from around the world into ultra-chic, contemporary women’s footwear. From suede ankle booties to patent leather flats and pumps, every Modern Vintage style exemplifies Old World craftsmanship with fine detailing, one-of-a-kind embellishments and precise hand-stitching. Slick ombre loafers, clover-heeled Chelsea boots, and two-tone platform wedge sandals are just some of the sexy shoes created by this Montreal-based company, co-founded in 2003 by brothers Rick and Brian Cytrynbaum. In 2012, Modern Vintage teamed up with Cameron Silver — owner of Los Angeles' beloved Decades boutique — for a sophisticated, stiletto-heavy collection inspired by 1950s and 1970s glamour. The label has also collaborated with celebrity designers such as Nicole Richie and Heidi Klum on footwear collections that blend artsy European chic and boho Americana. Modern Vintage includes the sister label Rosegold as well as a line of soft clothing rendered in an exclusive linen-Lycra blend.