Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- This item is final sale and non-returnable.
- By Soner Ozenc, 2008
- Vibrant yellow lamp shade designed with efficiency in mind
- Laser-cut from a single acrylic sheet to reduce excess waste
- Comes flat-packed to minimize space
- When suspended, the shade's concentric rings create a striped effect and interesting play on light and shadow
- Simple assembly required
- Hanging light kit and bulb not included
- Measures 12 inches in diameter by 8½ inches in height
- Dust with a dry cloth
Brand: MoMA Design Store
Origin: United Kingdom
MoMA Design Store
MoMA prides itself on being the first art museum to establish a curatorial department for architecture and design in 1932. Later, the MoMA Design Store was founded to extend the museum’s mission by defining and promoting good design. But in recent years, thanks to its excellent selection of new and iconic designs from around the world, the store has become a destination in its own right for innovative gifts, fashion, and home accessories.