Please select an available size.
Please select a size.
Share This Item: Email
Description: Beyoglu Notebook:
- Cover design depicts Istiklal Avenue, a famous street in Istanbul which is visited by nearly 3 million people daily
- Bahadir Baruter's cartoon drawing provides a playfully distorted view of the architecture and crowds on the main thoroughfare in the historic Beyoglu district, the city's center for arts, entertainment and nightlife
- A well-known Turkish illustrator, Baruter is also editor and co-founder of the weekly Turkish cartoon magazine Penguen, which showcases the work of Turkish caricaturists
- Includes 80 blank A4 pages
- Measures 11¾ inches in length by 8½ inches in width
Brand: MoMA Design Store