Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- This item is final sale and non-returnable.
Dish with Tulip Cover:
- By Ozlem Tuna, 2009
- Ceramic snack dish with a cone-shaped copper cover and tulip finial detail
- The tulip, a traditional symbol of Istanbul, was originally brought to the city from Iran and was widely admired by Ottoman court society
- The Ottoman Empire first introduced the tulip to Europe in the mid-16th century
- Measures 3¼ inches in diameter by 3½ inches in height
- Hand wash only
Brand: MoMA Design Store
Material: Ceramic with black-oxide-plated copper cover
MoMA Design Store
MoMA prides itself on being the first art museum to establish a curatorial department for architecture and design in 1932. Later, the MoMA Design Store was founded to extend the museum’s mission by defining and promoting good design. But in recent years, thanks to its excellent selection of new and iconic designs from around the world, the store has become a destination in its own right for innovative gifts, fashion, and home accessories.