Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- This item is final sale and non-returnable.
Dervish Espresso Cups:
- By Kunter Sekercioglu, 2008
- Set of two double-walled porcelain espresso cups with saucers
- The first drinkable coffee was prepared by Sufi dervishes in Yemen, the inspiration for this design
- Flared wavy base resembles that of a whirling dervish
- Can be held safely without a handle
- Each cup measures 4¾ inches in diameter by 2¾ inches in height
- Dishwasher safe
Brand: MoMA Design Store
MoMA Design Store
MoMA prides itself on being the first art museum to establish a curatorial department for architecture and design in 1932. Later, the MoMA Design Store was founded to extend the museum’s mission by defining and promoting good design. But in recent years, thanks to its excellent selection of new and iconic designs from around the world, the store has become a destination in its own right for innovative gifts, fashion, and home accessories.