Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- This item is final sale and non-returnable.
Raki Large Top Tumblers:
- By Koray Ozgen, 2009
- Set of four crystalline glass slender tumblers distinguished by their flared necks
- "Raki" is an anise-flavored spirit popularly consumed in Turkey as an aperitif
- The beverage is traditionally served with a glass of chilled water on the side, which can be mixed-in according to personal preference
- Each tumbler measures 2½ inches in diameter by 6 inches in height
- Hand-wash only
Brand: MoMA Design Store
Material: Crystalline glass
MoMA Design Store
MoMA prides itself on being the first art museum to establish a curatorial department for architecture and design in 1932. Later, the MoMA Design Store was founded to extend the museum’s mission by defining and promoting good design. But in recent years, thanks to its excellent selection of new and iconic designs from around the world, the store has become a destination in its own right for innovative gifts, fashion, and home accessories.