Please select an available size.
Please select a size.
Share This Item: Email
Description: Raki Bottle with Cover:
- By Koray Ozgen, 2009
- Made of crystalline glass
- "Raki" is an anise-flavored spirit popularly consumed in Turkey as an aperitif
- The beverage is traditionally served with a glass of chilled water on the side, which can be mixed-in according to personal preference
- Tall decanter features a glass stopper and can be used to store any type of beverage
- Measures 3¼ inches in diameter by 12¾ inches in height
- Hand-wash only
PLEASE NOTE: Sale items have limited inventory at sale pricing. Waitlist does not guarantee availability at sale pricing.
Material: Crystalline glass
Brand: MoMA Design Store