Long sleeve cotton woven stripe button front shirt.
- Point collar and shoulder panels with reverse seams and a embroidered front design.
- Front and back embroidered fleur de lis, single button barrel cuffs with button sleeves with interior extended tabs for optional sleeve length.
- Stitched and frayed curved shirt tail.
- Please note any distressing, fading or uneven finishes are an intentional and desirable aspect of the product.
- Model is wearing a size M. Model's measurements: Height: 6'2", Waist: 32", Shirt: 15, Suit: 40.
For those of you who thought America had had enough of monarchy by 1776, Eric Kim is here to set you straight. In almost no time flat, this skate and surf aficionado from Southern California has built up the Monarchy Collection from a basic denim-and-T-shirt label to the go-to brand for countless L.A. actors and musicians. Ashton Kutcher, Jeremy Piven, Slash, and Mark Wahlberg have all been spotted in Monarchy’s brash fashions.