Five pocket straight leg Ghousted Soutash Tear jeans.
- Fading and distressing throughout with whiskering at thighs.
- Zippered fly with metal crest embossed button closure, pocket jeweled stud and belt loops.
- Back stitched and embroidered snap pockets and a leather waist tag.
- Please note any distressing, fading or uneven finishes are an intentional and desirable aspect of the product.
- Approximate measurements: rise: 8½", leg opening: 18", inseam: 36". Measurements were taken from a size 33. Model's measurements: Height: 6'1", Waist: 32", Waist: 32, Suit: 40.
For those of you who thought America had had enough of monarchy by 1776, Eric Kim is here to set you straight. In almost no time flat, this skate and surf aficionado from Southern California has built up the Monarchy Collection from a basic denim-and-T-shirt label to the go-to brand for countless L.A. actors and musicians. Ashton Kutcher, Jeremy Piven, Slash, and Mark Wahlberg have all been spotted in Monarchy’s brash fashions.