Five pocket straight leg distressed jeans.
- Whiskering at thighs and contrast stitching throughout.
- Zippered fly with metal crest embossed button closure and belt loops.
- Back pockets with metal logo button and western swoop.
- Please note any distressing, fading or uneven finishes are an intentional and desirable aspect of the product.
- Approximate measurements: rise: 10½", leg opening: 19", inseam: 35½". Measurements were taken from a size 34. Model's measurements: Height: 6', Waist: 30", Shirt: 15, Suit: 40.
For those of you who thought America had had enough of monarchy by 1776, Eric Kim is here to set you straight. In almost no time flat, this skate and surf aficionado from Southern California has built up the Monarchy Collection from a basic denim-and-T-shirt label to the go-to brand for countless L.A. actors and musicians. Ashton Kutcher, Jeremy Piven, Slash, and Mark Wahlberg have all been spotted in Monarchy’s brash fashions.