Please note, this item is final sale and non-returnable.
Five pocket straight leg cotton distressed jeans.
- Zippered fly with button closure and belt loops.
- Waist and back pockets with a back waist logo tag.
- Contrast stitching throughout.
- Please note any distressing or fading is an intentional and desirable aspect of this product.
- Approximate measurements: rise: 8", leg opening: 16", inseam: 34". Measurements were taken from a size 32. Model's measurements: Height: 6'1", Waist: 32", Shirt: 15.5, Suit: 40.
For those of you who thought America had had enough of monarchy by 1776, Eric Kim is here to set you straight. In almost no time flat, this skate and surf aficionado from Southern California has built up the Monarchy Collection from a basic denim-and-T-shirt label to the go-to brand for countless L.A. actors and musicians. Ashton Kutcher, Jeremy Piven, Slash, and Mark Wahlberg have all been spotted in Monarchy’s brash fashions.