Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- Returnable within 21 days for Gilt Credit.
- Silk taffeta skirt
- Invert pleats at front, back, side slash pockets
- Hidden side zipper with hook and eye closure
- 20½ inches from waist to hemline, Measurements were taken from a size 2
- Model's height is 5 feet 8 inches, bust 33 inches, waist 24 inches, hips 34 inches
Brand: Monique Lhuillier
Material: 100% silk shell. 100% silk lining
Origin: United States
Monique Lhuillier, the Philippines-born fashion designer—a favorite of A-listers like Gwyneth Paltrow and Drew Barrymore—launched her first collection of bridal gowns in 1996; she soon followed it with eveningwear and ready-to-wear. But her take on understated elegance isn’t confined to couture: In 2007 she launched a line of fine china, stemware, flatware, and gifts with the nearly 200-year-old English brand Royal Doulton. She has since augmented her offerings with a collection of stationery, crafted from the richest and heaviest papers, as well as linens and bedding, many styles of which feature her signature satin sashes and bows.