- Silk chiffon strapless dress
- Tiers, large rosette applique at bust with draped panels at front, interior boning for support
- Hidden back zipper with hook and eye closure, fully lined in silk
- 31 inches in circumference at bust; 30 inches from bust to hemline; Measurements were taken from a size 4
- Model's height is 5 feet 8 inches; bust 33 inches; waist 24 inches; hips 34 inches
100% silk shell. 100% silk lining
Monique Lhuillier’s designs capture the essence of sophisticated luxury by provoking femininity, allure, and glamour that have made her renowned in the world of fashion. Her first collection debuted in 1996, followed by eveningwear and ready-to-wear. But her take on understated elegance isn’t confined to couture: In 2007 she launched a line of fine china, stemware, flatware, and gifts; and in 2013 introduced her first footwear collection handmade in Italy. Lhuillier is a member of the Council of Fashion Designers of America and has dressed celebrities and important political figures such as Halle Berry, Reese Witherspoon, Drew Barrymore, Gwyneth Paltrow and the First Lady Michelle Obama.