- Low-rise flare leg jean
- Classic five pocket design, whiskering and fading throughout, stitched embroidery at back pockets, contrast top stitching, panel seaming
- Zip fly with button closure
- 34 inch inseam; 8 inch rise; Measurements were taken from a size 28
- Model's height is 5 feet 9½ inches; bust 33½ inches; waist 24 inches; hips 34 inches
- Please note, any distressing or fading is a desirable aspect of the product
98% cotton and 2% elastane shell
Mother Denim jeans are instantly recognizable for their super-soft feel and perfect fit. Made of fine-quality stretch denim, and treated with cutting-edge fabric finishes, this emerging brand's formfitting styles include classic skinny jeans (the Looker), “Rascal” straight-leg jeans, skinny flares, high-waist crop styles, patch-pocket denim shorts, and many more, in colors ranging from white to soft lemon yellow to tie-dye. Based in Los Angeles, Mother Denim founders Tim Kaeding and Lela Tillem launched their label in late 2010 to convey their idea of what luxury denim should look like. When it comes to denim, listen to your Mother.