- Nylon Fanispan front zip hoodie jacket.
- Long sleeves and removable hood with drawstring.
- Adjustable Velcro tab at sleeve cuff with interior removable powder skirt.
- Under arm zipper ventilation with contrast panel detail at sleeve.
- Functional drawstring hem.
- Interior pockets, contrast embroidered graphic logo at front, sleeve and back.
- Fully lined.
- Approximate length: 22". Measurements were taken from a size S. Model's measurements: Height: 5'9", Waist: 24", Shirt: 15, Suit: 38.
100% nylon shell. 100% nylon lining. 100% polyester fleece lining
What happens when a fly fisherman, a mountain climber, a snowboarder and a backcountry skier walk into a room? They emerge within a matter of weeks with a product line that would quickly become one of the country’s most respected creators of outdoor gear and clothing. Mountain Hardwear has spent almost 20 years blending technological innovations with detailed and incredibly functional clothes, sleeping bags and backpacks. The line's rigorous testing methods and high-quality materials will see to it that the great outdoors are about to get even greater.