- GORE-TEX Adoro hoodie jacket.
- Hidden front zipper with Velcro panel and dual snap closure.
- Under arm zip ventilation with adjustable Velcro tab at sleeve cuff.
- Functional, adjustable drawstring at hood and hem.
- Contrast seam at front and back.
- Front embroidered graphic logo and zip pockets.
- Approximate length: 25". Measurements were taken from a size S.
- Model's measurements: Height: 5'9", Waist: 24", Shirt: 15, Suit: 38.
100% nylon shell. 100% nylon lining. 100% polyester contrast lining
What happens when a fly fisherman, a mountain climber, a snowboarder and a backcountry skier walk into a room? They emerge within a matter of weeks with a product line that would quickly become one of the country’s most respected creators of outdoor gear and clothing. Mountain Hardwear has spent almost 20 years blending technological innovations with detailed and incredibly functional clothes, sleeping bags and backpacks. The line's rigorous testing methods and high-quality materials will see to it that the great outdoors are about to get even greater.