- Conduit softshell ski jacket
- Graphic banding throughout, slit pockets at front with zipper closure, functional drawstring at collar, slit pocket at sleeve with zipper closure, velcro closure at sleeve cuff, interior cuff at sleeve cuff, zipper vents at armpits, functional drawstring at hemline, interior pockets, ski pass key reel, optional interior powder cuff with snap closure
- Zipper closure at front, fully lined
- 23 inches from shoulder to hem; Measurements were taken from a size S
- Model's height is 5 feet 11 inches; bust 34 inches; waist 23 inches; hips 34 inches
100% nylon shell. 100% polyester shell back. 100% nylon lining. 100% polyester brushed lining
What happens when a fly fisherman, a mountain climber, a snowboarder and a backcountry skier walk into a room? They emerge within a matter of weeks with a product line that would quickly become one of the country’s most respected creators of outdoor gear and clothing. Mountain Hardwear has spent almost 20 years blending technological innovations with detailed and incredibly functional clothes, sleeping bags and backpacks. The line's rigorous testing methods and high-quality materials will see to it that the great outdoors are about to get even greater.