- Conduit softshell ski pants
- Contrast panels at side leg, dual slit pockets at front with zipper closure, interior built-in boot cuff at pant cuff, zipper closure at pant cuff, logo embroidery at side leg, zipper vents at side leg
- Zip fly at front with dual snap closure, fully lined
- 32 inch inseam; 11 inch rise; Measurements were taken from a size M
- Model's height is 5 feet 11 inches; bust 34 inches; waist 23 inches; hips 34 inches
100% polyester shell
What happens when a fly fisherman, a mountain climber, a snowboarder and a backcountry skier walk into a room? They emerge within a matter of weeks with a product line that would quickly become one of the country’s most respected creators of outdoor gear and clothing. Mountain Hardwear has spent almost 20 years blending technological innovations with detailed and incredibly functional clothes, sleeping bags and backpacks. The line's rigorous testing methods and high-quality materials will see to it that the great outdoors are about to get even greater.