Standard Issue titanium earphones.
- 9mm speaker drivers with rare earth neodymium magnets for superior dynamic range and quick recovery.
- Titanium coated machined copper alloy housing, providing unmatched sound purity, natural noise canceling and durability.
- MUNITIO proprietary Bass Enhancing Chamber engineered to produce the tightest most accurate bass without distortion.
- Custom tuned Acoustic Sound Flow System™ for the smoothest mid to high frequency response while minimizing ear fatigue.
- Silicone Hollow Points with noise isolating technology designed for secure comfortable fit, resulting in lower volume levels and better sounding music.
- Kevlar reinforced fabric cable combining light weight materials with high strength to protect the premium copper wire from stretching and shorting, keeping MUNITIO earphones sounding incredible for the life of the product.
- 24k Gold plated 3.5mm stereo plug providing exceptional audio signal transfer. Compatible with most leading industry Mp3 and PDA devices. Frequency Response: 12Hz-22kHz, Sensitivity: 98db +/- 3db at 1kHz, Rated Power: 3mW, Max Input Power: 10mW.
Munitio makes precision earphones modeled after 9 mm slugs. Yes, you read that right: These headphones are shaped like bullets. It’s so brashly cool, we’re hard pressed to see how anyone could fail to love them. But just in case you need some extra convincing: Munitio has things covered on the quality front, too. They’re built with a proprietary BassEnhancingChamber, and special attention is paid to everything from the wires and plugs used, to the quality of each manufacturing process. So whether you’re an audiophile, a design junkie, or both — these are the phones for you.