Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- This item has been further reduced from its original Gilt price. It is final sale and non-returnable.
Handmade distressed suede loafers
- Two metal eyelets at tongue and a rounded stitched toe
- Side lace detail
- Slight distressing throughout
- Please note, any distressing is an intentional and desirable aspect of this product
- Fully lined with a padded insole
- Rubber sole
- Approximate heel: 1"
- Comes with a dust bag
Brand: n.d.c. made by hand
n.d.c. made by hand
N.d.c. made by hand shoes, from rich leather boots to moccasins, have the sort of worn-in personality and well-loved comfort that takes years for girls to achieve. Short for nom-de-code (code name), the Belgian label was launched by footwear veterans Arnaud Zannier and Enrique Corbi, who set out to combine leather from Europe’s best tanneries with an eye for distinctive design. Each pair is made with what the founders consider the four essential elements of a well-made shoe in mind: simplicity, quality, originality, and expertise of construction.