Handmade Fairbank leather boots
- Four metal eyelets and four metal hooks with wax coated lacing
- Round toe
- Moccasin stitched toe
- Top stitch detailing
- Slight burnishing through out
- Please note, any distressing is an intentional and desirable aspect of this product
- Leather loops at sides
- Nubuck tongue
- Nubuck padded heel collar
- Fully lined in leather with a padded insole
- Rubber all weather compound traction sole
- Approximate heel: 1½"
n.d.c. made by hand
Shoe fanatics love N.D.C. Made by Hand for its rich leather ankle boots, moccasins, and boat shoes, which possess the sort of worn-in personality and well-loved comfort that usually takes years for shoes to achieve. Short for nom-de-code (code name), this Belgium-based label was launched in 2001 by footwear veterans Arnaud Zannier and Enrique Corbi, who set out to combine high-quality leather from Europe’s best tanneries with distinctive, fashion-forward design. From its coated suede Pere Shearling chukka boots, monk strap oxfords, and nubuck Plim’s high-top sneakers for men to its high-heeled, sheepskin wedge booties for women, each pair of N.D.C. Made by Hand reflects the brand’s four key values: simplicity, quality, originality, and expertise of construction. Let’s add a fifth: impeccable style.