Handmade distressed leather Alithia boat shoes.
- Top and side deck lacing and rounded toe with contrast stitching.
- Back pull tab at heel with faded graphic.
- Fading and distressing throughout.
- Please note, any fading or distressing is an intentional and desirable aspect of this product.
- Fully lined with a padded insole.
- Logo engraved midsole and rubber sole with engraved boat graphic.
n.d.c. made by hand
Shoe fanatics love N.D.C. Made by Hand for its rich leather ankle boots, moccasins, and boat shoes, which possess the sort of worn-in personality and well-loved comfort that usually takes years for shoes to achieve. Short for nom-de-code (code name), this Belgium-based label was launched in 2001 by footwear veterans Arnaud Zannier and Enrique Corbi, who set out to combine high-quality leather from Europe’s best tanneries with distinctive, fashion-forward design. From its coated suede Pere Shearling chukka boots, monk strap oxfords, and nubuck Plim’s high-top sneakers for men to its high-heeled, sheepskin wedge booties for women, each pair of N.D.C. Made by Hand reflects the brand’s four key values: simplicity, quality, originality, and expertise of construction. Let’s add a fifth: impeccable style.