Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- Returnable within 21 days for Gilt Credit.
Stone Napkin Holder:
- Napkin tray, measures 8 inches square
- Stone weight measures 2 inches in diameter
- Elegant napkin-weight set protects napkins from the wind
- Gently curved Nambé alloy bed holds napkins while polished alloy stone keeps them in place
- Designed by Sean O'Hara
- Hand wash
Based in New Mexico, this company creates serving pieces, barware, and decorative items that have the luster of silver but are made from an eight-metal alloy developed in 1953 by a former scientist from Los Alamos National Laboratory (the birthplace of the atomic bomb). The groundbreaking compound retains heat and cold for long periods of time, making it an ideal material for ice buckets and bowls; it’s also oven- and stovetop-safe. Nambé’s recent offerings incorporate an enamel finish that mimics the look of wood and sandstone, a touch that adds warmth and color to the company’s cool, rippled designs, including several pieces by iconic designer Karim Rashid.