- Silk woven strapless dress
- Ruching at bodice and waistband, built-in boning, optional rosette brooch at waist, tiered skirt, optional removable shoulder straps, tonal top stitching, panel seaming
- Hidden back zipper closure, fully lined
- 29½ inches from bust to hem; Measurements were taken from a size 2
- Model's height is 5 feet 9 inches; bust 34 inches; waist 24 inches; hips 34 inches
- Dry clean only
100% silk shell. 100% acetate lining. 94% polyester and 6% lycra lining
Designer Nanette Lepore’s ultra-feminine wardrobe staples are anything but bland. Based in NYC, Lepore turns out bright, bold dresses, skirts, coats and jackets, shoes, and other clothing and accessories that stand out for their highly imaginative prints; her hybrid animal-floral patterns, zigzags, and kaleidoscopic motifs turn basic silhouettes into celebrations of color. Lepore’s diffusion line Oonagh adheres to the same standards as her flagship label, with contemporary shapes inspired by her boho upbringing in Ohio. From military-inspired “Temptations” trousers to elegant bikinis and swimwear, Nanette Lepore’s designs consistently amp up the girlishness without forgoing sophistication. Her effortless style has helped her become a celeb favorite as well as a guest judge on Project Runway.