- Mid-rise stretch cotton blend woven flared pant
- Notched stripe throughout, front slash pockets, back welt pockets
- Zip fly with hook and bar and interior button closures
- 33½ inch inseam; 9½ inch rise; Measurements were taken from a size 4
- Model's height is 5 feet 9 inches; bust 34 inches; waist 24 inches; hips 34 inches
- Dry clean only
54% cotton, 44% polyester and 2% elastane shell
Designer Nanette Lepore’s ultra-feminine wardrobe staples are anything but bland. Based in NYC, Lepore turns out bright, bold dresses, skirts, coats and jackets, shoes, and other clothing and accessories that stand out for their highly imaginative prints; her hybrid animal-floral patterns, zigzags, and kaleidoscopic motifs turn basic silhouettes into celebrations of color. Lepore’s diffusion line Oonagh adheres to the same standards as her flagship label, with contemporary shapes inspired by her boho upbringing in Ohio. From military-inspired “Temptations” trousers to elegant bikinis and swimwear, Nanette Lepore’s designs consistently amp up the girlishness without forgoing sophistication. Her effortless style has helped her become a celeb favorite as well as a guest judge on Project Runway.