- Woven striped detail jacket
- Pointed front hem, optional belted panel at neck, front slash pockets, button tab details at side waist
- Button down front, fully lined
- 29 inches from shoulder to hem; Measurements were taken from a size 4
- Model's height is 5 feet 10½ inches; bust 34 inches; waist 23½ inches; hips 34 inches
- Dry clean only
77% cotton and 23% rayon shell
Designer Nanette Lepore’s ultra-feminine wardrobe staples are anything but bland. Based in NYC, Lepore turns out bright, bold dresses, skirts, coats and jackets, shoes, and other clothing and accessories that stand out for their highly imaginative prints; her hybrid animal-floral patterns, zigzags, and kaleidoscopic motifs turn basic silhouettes into celebrations of color. Lepore’s diffusion line Oonagh adheres to the same standards as her flagship label, with contemporary shapes inspired by her boho upbringing in Ohio. From military-inspired “Temptations” trousers to elegant bikinis and swimwear, Nanette Lepore’s designs consistently amp up the girlishness without forgoing sophistication. Her effortless style has helped her become a celeb favorite as well as a guest judge on Project Runway.