Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- This item has been further reduced from its original Gilt price. It is final sale and non-returnable.
- Silk woven dress
- Contrast stitched shoulder straps, contrast stitched cross panels at waist, contrast piped trim, flared hem, tonal top stitching, panel seaming
- Exposed back zipper closure, fully lined in silk
- 30 inches in circumference at bust; 27 inches in circumference at waist; 40 inches from shoulder to hemline; Measurements were taken from a size 40
- Model's height is 5 feet 10 inches; bust 34 inches; waist 24 inches; hips 34 inches
- Dry clean only
Brand: Narciso Rodriguez
Material: 93% silk and 7% elastane shell. 100% silk combo. 100% silk lining
Has fashion designer Narcisco Rodriguez enjoyed the ultimate career? Let’s see. Awarded the CFDA’s prestigious “Womenswear Designer of the Year Award”? Check — and not once but twice, in consecutive years, making him the first American to achieve such an honor. Dressing the most fashionable women in the world? Check: Rodriguez, after all, was the designer who outfitted First Lady Michelle Obama for her historic election night appearance in 2008. Working with icons? Yep: years ago, he worked at Anne Klein under Donna Karan. Operated his own label? Of course: Rodriguez launched his first eponymous collection in 1997, and has since become known worldwide for his minimalist, architectural ready-to-wear clothing for women. In addition to his softly sexy fine apparel, Rodriguez designs luxurious shoes, handbags and accessories as well as a line of perfumes (For Her and Essence for women, For Him for men).