Hover over image to zoom
- Estimated Delivery
- Return Policy
- This item has been further reduced from its original Gilt price. It is final sale and non-returnable.
- Woven linen trench
- Pointed collar with button tab detail, storm flap at back, semi-attached panel at front, tab detail at sleeve cuffs, optional belt at waist, slit pockets at front, back vent, tonal top stitching, panel seaming
- Hidden four button and zipper closure, partially lined
- 32 inches in circumference at bust; 40½ inches from shoulder to hemline; Measurements were taken from a size 40
- Model's height is 5 feet 10 inches; bust 34 inches; waist 24 inches; hips 34 inches
- Dry clean only
Brand: Narciso Rodriguez
Material: 100% linen shell. 100% polyester combo. 100% silk lining
Has fashion designer Narcisco Rodriguez enjoyed the ultimate career? Let’s see. Awarded the CFDA’s prestigious “Womenswear Designer of the Year Award”? Check — and not once but twice, in consecutive years, making him the first American to achieve such an honor. Dressing the most fashionable women in the world? Check: Rodriguez, after all, was the designer who outfitted First Lady Michelle Obama for her historic election night appearance in 2008. Working with icons? Yep: years ago, he worked at Anne Klein under Donna Karan. Operated his own label? Of course: Rodriguez launched his first eponymous collection in 1997, and has since become known worldwide for his minimalist, architectural ready-to-wear clothing for women. In addition to his softly sexy fine apparel, Rodriguez designs luxurious shoes, handbags and accessories as well as a line of perfumes (For Her and Essence for women, For Him for men).