- High-rise linen blend pant
- Front slash pockets, pleated at front, welt pockets at back, slits at hem, tonal top stitching, panel seaming
- Zip fly with interior hook and bar closure
- 29½ inch inseam; 9½ inch rise; Measurements were taken from a size 38
- Model's height is 5 feet 9 inches; bust 34 inches; waist 24 inches; hips 34 inches
- Dry clean only
62% linen, 36% cotton, and 2% elastane shell. 58% cotton and 42% silk combo
Has fashion designer Narcisco Rodriguez enjoyed the ultimate career? Let’s see. Awarded the CFDA’s prestigious “Womenswear Designer of the Year Award”? Check — and not once but twice, in consecutive years, making him the first American to achieve such an honor. Dressing the most fashionable women in the world? Check: Rodriguez, after all, was the designer who outfitted First Lady Michelle Obama for her historic election night appearance in 2008. Working with icons? Yep: years ago, he worked at Anne Klein under Donna Karan. Operated his own label? Of course: Rodriguez launched his first eponymous collection in 1997, and has since become known worldwide for his minimalist, architectural ready-to-wear clothing for women. In addition to his softly sexy fine apparel, Rodriguez designs luxurious shoes, handbags and accessories as well as a line of perfumes (For Her and Essence for women, For Him for men).