Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- Returnable within 21 days. Free return shipping for Gilt Credit, or cash refund less return fees.
- Leather pant
- Stretch panels at inner legs, hidden inner zippers at pant cuffs, leather panels throughout, tonal top stitching, panel seaming
- Hidden side zipper with hook and eye closure
- 30½ inch inseam; 9 inch rise; Measurements were taken from a size 40
- Model's height is 5 feet 10 inches; bust 34 inches; waist 24 inches; hips 34 inches
- Dry clean only
Brand: Narciso Rodriguez
Material: 100% lambskin leather shell. 86% viscose, 10% polyamide, and 4% elastane combo
Has fashion designer Narcisco Rodriguez enjoyed the ultimate career? Let’s see. Awarded the CFDA’s prestigious “Womenswear Designer of the Year Award”? Check — and not once but twice, in consecutive years, making him the first American to achieve such an honor. Dressing the most fashionable women in the world? Check: Rodriguez, after all, was the designer who outfitted First Lady Michelle Obama for her historic election night appearance in 2008. Working with icons? Yep: years ago, he worked at Anne Klein under Donna Karan. Operated his own label? Of course: Rodriguez launched his first eponymous collection in 1997, and has since become known worldwide for his minimalist, architectural ready-to-wear clothing for women. In addition to his softly sexy fine apparel, Rodriguez designs luxurious shoes, handbags and accessories as well as a line of perfumes (For Her and Essence for women, For Him for men).